Truly Natural™ Vitamin C Strawberry Lemonade
A perfect immune-boosting drink for a sunny day! This refreshing beverage features our Truly Natural™ Vitamin C powder which provides highly bioavailable, naturally occurring vitamin C from whole camu camu berry, whole amla berry, and high-quality, whole-food water extracts of acerola cherry.
Our Truly Natural™ Vitamin C powder is a 100% food-based vitamin C complex, with absolutely no chemical solvents or ascorbic acid. Vitamin C never occurs as an isolate in Nature, it occurs as part of an entire complex, which includes other important cofactors that assist the body with proper absorption. Whole food vitamin C is non-toxic and gentle on the body. It has a tart, refreshing flavor. It’s a wonderful addition to smoothies, shakes, water, juices, or coconut water.
In this recipe, we blend it up with fresh fruit for a delicious and nourishing combination!
½ cup fresh or frozen strawberries
¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
2-4 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
2 Tablespoons Truly Natural Vitamin C powder
4 cups water
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. If desired, run the beverage through a strainer to get out the strawberry seeds. Taste and adjust lemon juice and water to your liking.
Give this recipe a try and remember to tag us on Instagram with a photo 🙂 Enjoy!
Why Truly Natural Vitamin C?
- 100% food-sourced; no synthetic/isolated nutrients. Vitamin C as Nature intended for greatest bioavailability and resonance with the human body (compared to isolates)
- Comprised entirely of superfruits that offer broad-spectrum benefits (beyond just vitamin C)
- Contains naturally occurring cofactors that assist with assimilation
- Free of chemical solvents — water extraction (acerola) and whole fruit (camu camu and amla) only
- Lab tested for purity
- Packaging in amber glass packaging prevents vitamin C oxidation
Ingredients in Truly Natural Vitamin C: