Digestion Enhancement Enzymes™
$25.95 – $74.95 — or subscribe and save 10%
Free Shipping on orders over $75
COMPLETE DIGESTIVE SUPPORT*: Digestion Enhancement Enzymes™ is an effective full spectrum digestive enzyme blend designed to promote comfortable digestion.* Digestion Enhancement Enzymes contains 15 different vegan, microbial- and plant-sourced digestive enzymes. Digestion Enhancement Enzymes works with all foods and can be taken with every meal or snack, as necessary. Digestion Enhancement Enzymes is enhanced with therapeutic digestive enzymes to support healthy and complete digestion as well as reduce the instances of occasional gas and bloating.*
The full-spectrum comprehensive blend of digestive enzymes focuses on product quality and efficacy, and supports digestion of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, amylase-resistant, hard-to-digest carbohydrates found in legumes as well as supports the digestion of common food allergens, gluten protein and casein protein found in wheat and milk, respectively. Just two capsules with meals can ease the digestion of even the most troublesome foods.* A higher-than-average dose may be necessary when consuming foods that typically cause distress. The digestive enzymes in Digestion Enhancement Enzymes are safe, well tolerated, and easy on the stomach.
VERSION 3 IS BETTER THAN EVER!: This new and improved formula includes several new digestive enzymes that help to break down and digest a wide range of wholesome foods. In addition to the formulation you have come to know and love, this new and improved formula now also contains pectinase, hemicellulase, xylanase, peptidase, invertase, and glucoamylase. These digestive enzymes were carefully selected to address the needs of those consuming a diet that is high in natural plant fibers, sugars, healthy fats, and proteins. Digestion Enhancement Enzymes version 3 has been carefully crafted to support healthy and comfortable digestion and is the only digestive aid you will ever need!*
ENHANCED DIGESTIVE SUPPORT*: Digestion Enhancement Enzymes now includes Dipeptidyl Peptidase. This highly potent digestive enzyme breaks down gluten (wheat, rye and barley protein) and casein (milk protein), two digestive irritants found in many of the foods people regularly consume. Digestion Enhancement Enzymes also contains the digestive enzyme lactase, necessary to break down the milk sugar lactose, for those consuming milk or dairy products. Those with gluten and lactose intolerances may now be able to enjoy more foods while experiencing increased digestive comfort.*
RELIEF FROM OCCASIONAL GAS AND DISCOMFORT*: Digestion Enhancement Enzymes also includes alpha-galactosidase, the active ingredient in the ever-popular product Beano®. Alpha-galactosidase is an essential digestive enzyme since our bodies lack the enzymes responsible for breaking down certain gas-promoting carbohydrates in the small intestine. Alpha-galactosidase can help prevent uncomfortable gas before it begins by breaking down the complex carbohydrates found in certain foods (e.g. cabbage, beans) into simpler, easily digestible sugars.*
- Proteases. Proteases are responsible for digesting the bulk of ingested proteins and is one of the three enzymes found in our body’s natural pancreatic juices. Digestion Enhancement Enzymes contains a blend of proteases to broaden the pH range of the product.
- Amylase. An enzyme which breaks starch and other carbohydrates. Amylase is naturally excreted from the pancreas and saliva.
- Acid Stable Protease. A protein degrading enzyme that is capable of digesting a broad range of proteins; protease is responsible for digesting the bulk of ingested proteins and is one of the three enzymes found in our body’s natural pancreatic juices. Digestion Enhancement Enzymes contains a blend of proteases to broaden the pH range of the product.
- Glucoamylase. Like amylase, converts starch into energy but is most active in a highly acidic environment. The inclusion of this component allows for many carbohydrates to be broken down prior to exiting the stomach.
- Cellulase. An enzyme that digests the carbohydrate cellulose (plant fiber). Most animals (including humans) do not produce cellulase naturally and are therefore unable to use most of the energy contained in the cell wall of plants.
- Dipeptidyl Peptidase. Dipeptidyl Peptidase is primarily responsible for the breakdown of gluten, the main protein found in wheat, rye and barley.
- Lactase. The enzyme responsible for the breaking down of the milk sugar lactose into glucose and galactose. Over 60% of adults are deficient in this enzyme.
- Lipase. This enzyme triggers the breakdown of fat into fatty acids. Lipase is the third enzyme that is found in our body’s natural pancreatic juices along with protease and amylase.
- Alpha-galactosidase. The primary enzyme used in popular gas-relief products; alpha-galactosidase is an enzyme responsible for breaking down complex sugars into simple sugars. This allows for certain foods such as beans, cruciferous vegetables and legumes to be more easily digested without the overproduction of gas.*
- Pectinase. Assists with the digestion of pectin found in plant-based foods and can encourage prebiotic activity from the foods we eat.
- Bromelain. A protein degrading enzyme derived from non-GMO pineapple. Bromelain attacks the long chain polypeptides of proteins, breaking them down into shorter chain peptides, which are then able to be broken down further by other enzymes.
- Papain. Derived from non-GMO papaya, papain breaks down protein peptides (short chain of amino acids) into basic amino acids.
- Hemicellulase. Breaks down hemicellulose, a type of polysaccharide that is more complex than simple sugar and present along with cellulose in all plant cell walls.
- Invertase. Invertase is a carbohydrate-digesting enzyme that breaks sucrose into its two primary component parts, fructose and glucose.
- Xylanase. An enzyme which breaks down a specific type of plant fiber called xylan. When broken down, this turns into xylose, a simple sugar that the body can use for energy.
HARD-CORE STANDARDS: Certified vegan by Vegan Action and certified kosher by Orthodox Union. Additionally, our TruGanic™ standard (lab tested for pesticides and GMOs (genetically modified ingredients) upon ingredient qualification ensures purity and quality; products are lab tested for botanical identity, heavy metals, microbiological activity, and gluten.
PREMIUM GLASS PACKAGING: Product packaged in recyclable amber glass bottle which includes a robustly sized oxygen absorber and airtight metal lid.
HIGHEST MANUFACTURING STANDARDS: Manufactured in the USA in an FDA registered facility. Recognized as NSF International/ANSI (American National Standards Institute) cGMP (current good manufacturing practices) certified manufacturing standards. Made in an organic, kosher, gluten-free, and vegan compliant facility.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
“Nutrition The Way Nature Intended™”
Take 2-4 VeganCaps™ with each meal, or as directed by a qualified health care professional.
Product Purity Test Results
Our driving passion is to support people and our planet by offering holistic health products using choice ingredients and the most hard-core, eco-friendly production practices. All ingredients undergo a careful sourcing regimen that ensures only premium ingredients are used in every HealthForce SuperFoods® product.
Featured Herbs and Ingredients
Sourcing and qualification of new materials from trusted vendors is an ongoing, rigorous process. We are constantly searching for the purest, true-to-source, sustainably-grown ingredients on the planet.