ZEOFORCE™ Zeolite Powder
Zeolite: Ancient Solution for a Toxic World
Zeolite Removes Heavy Metals, Radiation and Environmental Pollution!*
Cleanse, Heal, Purify, Detoxify Daily Now
• INTERNAL DETOXIFICATION • FACE & BODY MASKS • DETOX BODY & FOOT BATHS • TOOTH POWDER & MORE…
A TOXIC WORLD: Toxins poison our air, our water, our food , and our bodies. According to the EPA, 70,000 chemicals are used commercially in the U.S., 65,000 of which are potentially hazardous to our health. The Environmental Defense Council reports that more than four billion pounds of toxic chemicals are released into the environment each year, including 72 million pounds of known carcinogens.
AN ANCIENT SOLUTION: ZeoForce™ is a non-toxic, deeply detoxifying, alkalizing, dietary supplement earth clay that can be taken internally and externally to help rid the body of toxins such as radiation, heavy metals, ammonia, and other harmful environmental chemicals*. Benefits increase with continued usage. ZeoForce™ naturally holds a negative charge and will bond with toxins for safe and effective removal*. It can also be used externally for face masks, tooth powder, or added into your bath water for a detoxifying bath. You can also add a tablespoon to your laundry. ZeoForce™ is pure, Clinoptilolite mineral CONCENTRATE, micro reduced to the size of a red blood cell for optimum absorption and potency that diluted liquids simply can not match. The Zeolite “cage” in ZeoForce™ is 100% intact. Also available in VeganCaps™.
SUGGESTED USES INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL
- DETOXIFICATION: Mix 1 teaspoon to 2 tablespoons per day into water, fresh juice or smoothie. Neutral taste. Will not pull out good nutrients.
- INTENSIVE USAGE: Take 6 tablespoons per day. Ideally, divide servings up. O.K. and effective to take all at once. Drink plenty of water!
- CLEANSING FACE/ BODY MASK: Mix 4 tablespoons of ZeoForce™ into 4 teaspoons of water. You can also add one capsule of Health Alliance CoQ10 and a drop of your favorite essential oil for additional benefits. Do NOT overdue the essential oil and test on a smaller area first to assure that it does not irritate your skin or eyes. Avoid the area around your eyes when applying. Spread a thin layer on your face and allow to dry (about 15 minutes). Rinse thoroughly, using the ZeoForce™ to exfoliate. Follow with a moisturizer if desired. You can also expand this recipe for full body coverage (spread as thick as you wish). Great for pimples, rashes and skin irritations!
- DETOXIFYING AND RELAXING BODY AND FOOT BATH: Add 1/4 – 1 cup (or any quantity you desire) to hot bath water for a deeply detoxifying soak. Combine internal, mask & bath for ultimate detox!
- BITES AND STINGS: Mix 4 tablespoons of ZeoForce™ into 4 teaspoons of water and apply to affected area, allow to dry (about 15 minutes) and rinse. Repeat as required. Also take internally.
- TOOTH POWDER: Add a pinch to your brush and add a drop of essential oil (e.g. Neem, Peppermint, Cinnamon) to create a natural tooth powder blend.
- LAUNDRY POWDER: Add 1 tablespoon to each load to remove residue and brighten colors.
ZeoForce™ Zeolite Powder Technical Specifications:
• Mineral component: Clinoptilolite
• Cation Exchange 1.5-1.8 meq/ gram
• Overall surface area > 250 sq. ft. / gram
• Particle size between 4 – 8 microns
(equivalent to 2,400 mesh)
• Magnetically Sanitized for ultimate purity
VOTE For HealthForce as Best SuperFood and Best Supplement in the VegHealth.com Awards. THANK YOU Vegetarian Health. Currently we are 2nd in SuperFoods and 3rd in Supplements.. Help us make it to number one. Thank You. Philip Madeley
Earth™ is a Sacred Healing Food™. There is no other superfood like it. Earth™ is an incredibly powerful, deeply grounding, nourishing, healing and regenerative superfood. Earth™ nutritionally supports blood sugar, colon, detoxification, the immune system, and longevity.
Earth™ contains the Essiac herbs. Green foods are critically important, but so too are Earth Foods. Earth™ can be used on its own and is also the perfect counter balance to any green superfood (like Vitamineral™ Green). The roots, barks, spices, and other healing botanicals in Earth™ will nourish you at a deep level. Earth can be taken raw as a sun tea, or sprinkled on food. It can also be used in a smoothie, but it has a unique savory™ flavor that lends itself better to soups/broths
Earth and Vitamineral™ Green are the most potent nutritional combination you can consume.
Dr. Jameth Sheridan formulated Earth™ to be made into a Healing Earth Broth™ or a Healing Earth Soup™. Virtually all native tribes made teas and broths out of certain healing herbs with hot water, as their intuition and experience told them this was best. Unlike green superfoods that should be taken raw for maximum benefit, the botanicals in Earth™ actually become significantly more potent when wet heat is applied. The healing phytonutrients are the reason these Earth™ botanicals are so powerful, not the enzymes in this case. Whereas animal products (raw or cooked) and even highly processed vegetarian foods cause immune suppression and leukocytes (pathological white blood cell raising) the Earth™ botanicals dramatically enhance the immune system and produce NO leukocytosis. Earth™ can be taken raw but is even better when released with fire. Experience the deeply healing, visceral power of Earth™ for yourself.
Essential Fatty Acids 101
Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) are types of unsaturated fats that the human body cannot make on its own, yet are required for many important biological processes. As a result, we must get these types of fats from our food in order to be healthy. There are two types of EFAs – linolenic acid (LA) and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).
When healthy, our bodies can convert ALA into a host of other derivatives that are important for various biological functions: eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), etc. Collectively, ALA and its derivatives are called the omega-3 fatty acid family. Our bodies also convert LA into important derivatives such as gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and arichidonic acid (AA). LA and its derivatives are known as the omega-6 fatty acid family.
Significant vegetarian sources of LA include fresh, raw walnuts, sunflower seeds, soybeans, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, peanuts, rape (canola) seeds, hemp seeds, evening primrose; and, to a lesser extent, pecans, corn, avocados, almonds, pistachios and filberts. Significant vegetarian sources of ALA include walnuts, purslane, hemp, flax and chia seeds.
It has been estimated that the ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids in the diet of early humans was around 1:1, but the ratio in the typical Western diet is between 10:1 and 30:1 due to increased use of vegetable oils rich in LA. A large body of scientific research suggests that increasing the relative abundance of dietary omega-3 fatty acids in order to rebalance this ratio may have a number of important health benefits – increases insulin sensitivity, lowers blood pressure and cholesterol, decreases inflammation and joint pain, reduces symptoms of autoimmune diseases and depression, inhibits cancer growth, improves weight management and cardiovascular health, and much more.
Friendly Fats™ contains the only two seeds known to contain more omega-3 than omega-6 fatty acids – chia and flax. Thus, Friendly Fats™ can help to rebalance the omega-6 to omega-3 ratio in modern diets. Unlike oils, which have been isolated from whole foods and are therefore little more than fat, the nutritional properties and health benefits of Friendly Fats™ goes far beyond the omega-3 fatty acid content.
• Flax and chia seeds provide the highest levels of dietary fiber of any known foods (25-27% fiber content). These two seeds are exceptionally rich in both soluble and insoluble fiber.
• The Soluble fiber in Friendly Fats™ time-releases whatever it is consumed with into the bloodstream, thereby serving to stabilize blood sugar and keep you feeling full longer after a meal. This aspect of Friendly Fats™ makes it an ideal food for diabetics, for assisting with weight loss, and also for supporting activities requiring endurance, as the slow release of sugars from foods into the bloodstream provides sustained energy for longer periods. In addition, through a number of different mechanisms, soluble fiber helps to lower cholesterol levels. Finally, soluble fiber acts as a prebiotic, feeding friendly bacteria in the intestinal tract and optimizing the intestinal ecology. As intestinal ecology improves, so does digestion and the strength of our immune system.
• The insoluble fiber in Friendly Fats™ sweeps through the intestinal tract like a broom, adding bulk to the stool, reducing constipation, and helping to keep the intestinal environment clean and healthy.
• Chia seeds are rich in antioxidants that help to control free radical damage in the body, and also serve to keep the sensitive oils in Friendly Fats™ from going rancid. Friendly Fats™ is WAY more shelf stable than any oil.
• Friendly Fats™ is a high quality protein food containing large amounts of all the essential amino acids in appropriate balance.
• Flax and Chia are exceptionally rich in micronutrients. Chia seeds, for example, contain 5 times the calcium of milk, 2 times the amount of potassium as bananas, 3 times the reported antioxidant strength of blueberries, 3 times more iron than spinach. Friendly Fats™ is an excellent source of many of the B-vitamins (folate, riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B-6), as well as calcium, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, selenium, potassium, iron, zinc, copper, and much more.
The HealthForce Edge™
• 100% TruGanically Grown: TruGanic™ is a purist, hard-core quality standard significantly beyond Organic. In addition to no chemicals being used anywhere in the growing process, TruGanic™ includes authentic standards for production, non-toxic cleaning agents and pest control, electromagnetic radiation, processing agents, additives, air quality, and actual verification of purity.
• Significant energetic, magnetic and homeopathic enhancements increase over-all life force present.
• EFAs and their derivatives are extremely fragile and subject to damage by heat, light and oxygen (air). Our EcoFresh™ packaging (amber glass bottles, oxygen absorbers, and air-tight metal lids) ensures that there is virtually no rancidity in Friendly Fats™.
• The seeds in Friendly Fats™ are sprouted before grinding. Sprouting makes the fragile oils in Friendly Fats™ more shelf stable, as it increases antioxidant content which protects against oxidation. The sprouting process also makes the oils in flax and chia significantly more digestible and therefore bioavailable.
• Sprouting dramatically increases both the bioavailability and quantity of micronutrients in Friendly Fats™. When flax seeds are sprouted, for example, vitamins increase by 200%-900%, mineral bioavailability increases by as much as 100%, protein bioavailability increases by as much as 50%, antioxidants increase by as much as 100%.
• As a result of this substantial increase in both nutrients and bioavailability, sprouting dramatically enhances all the coenzymes and cofactors in Friendly Fats™ that are required for effective conversion of ALA to its important derivatives – DHA and EPA.
Friendly Fats™ vs. Fish Oils
Since fish oils are contaminated with toxins (e.g., PCBs, dioxins, flame retardants, mercury, lead, herbicides, pesticides, antibiotics, growth hormones and food coloring) present in the water of the fish farm and/or wild marine environment where the fish live, they must be purified via an aggressive process known as Molecular Distillation which uses repeated applications of heat up to 390 degrees F., high pressure centrifugal force, and harsh solvents such as hexane or ethanol. This process permanently alters and degrades the natural structure of the oils, making them very difficult to digest. In addition, exposure of these fragile oils to light, heat and air during this extensive processing prior to encapsulation causes significant levels of rancidity, producing the less than pleasant “fish burp” experience when consuming fish oils.
Companies go to all this trouble to extract the oil from fish because fish oil is high in the important ALA derivatives DHA and EPA. These omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to be helpful in reducing coronary heart disease, high blood pressure, and inflammatory disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis. DHA is also a primary structural component of the brain, eyes and nerves.
All the fish oil companies market their products based on the claim that our bodies don’t convert ALA to EPA and DHA effectively. The truth is that measured deficiencies of EPA and DHA in the population are more an indication of dietary deficiency in ALA, and imbalances in the omega-6/omega-3 ratio in modern diets, than poor conversion abilities. Our ALA intake is about 1/6th of the amount eaten by people 150 years ago, and intake was far from optimal back in 1860. Without sufficient ALA in the diet, not much conversion to DHA and EPA can take place. Also, ALA and LA compete for the same enzyme to facilitate the first step in the conversion to their respective derivatives. Even though this enzyme favors ALA, the dramatic overabundance of LA in modern diets means not much ALA gets converted.
The beauty of Friendly Fats™ is that it simultaneously addresses the two primary issues which can lead to poor conversion of ALA to EPA and DHA – lack of ALA and poor LA/ALA ratio – while at the same time providing many of the other nutrients that are important for effective conversion – zinc, magnesium, vitamin B3 and B6. With Friendly Fats™, you can just say no to fish burps and rancid, denatured oils.
How to Consume
Friendly Fats™ is food and can be consumed in any quantity desired. It can be taken with water/juice, but it makes a perfect addition to soups, smoothies or sprinkled on top of foods like salads.
Friendly Fats – 1 Tablespoon – 5 Grams
Omega 3 = 1100 mg
Omega 6 = 307.90 mg
Friendly Fats – 2 Tablespoons – 10 Grams
Omega 3 = 2200 mg
Omega 6 = 615.80 mg
Friendly Fats – 3 Tablespoons – 15 Grams*
Omega 3 = 3300 mg
Omega 6 = 923.70 mg
“Mother Nature has put miraculous healing plants on this earth for us to benefit from. I am honored and deeply driven to uncover the greatest potential benefits from these elements, and to assemble these gifts from nature into products that help people to heal and to realize their full potential.” – Dr. Jameth Sheridan